Proper Installing and Uninstalling
- Installing an application on a Mac
- If you have downloaded an image from the Web, (not from the App store) it will either be a .zip or a .dmg file.
- If it is a .zip file, double-click the file and it should "unzip" it and you can move to the steps below.
- If it is a .dmg file, there are a couple of steps.
- 1. Find the downloaded file. This might be in downloads, or you may need to load of Finder and find it in the Downloads tab.
- 2. Double-click the icon to load it. If it prompts an error message saying the file cannot be opened, you'll need to allow it.
- Click on the Apple symbol, then System Preferences. Go to Security and Privacy. At the bottom of that menu, where you see "Allow apps downloaded from:", you should see the application you tried to open there. Click "Allow anyway" to proceed.
- 3. Follow the prompted download instructions until it installs.
- 4. Drag the application icon into the Applications folder in the menu that pops up.
- 5. Now that the application is on your hard drive, feel free to delete the downloaded .dmg file.
- 6. To save the application to the dock, right click on its icon and hover over the Options dropdown. Select "Keep in Dock."
- Uninstalling an application on a Mac
- The easiest way to uninstall a Mac application is to click and drag it from the Application folder to the Trash. Once you clear your Trash, it will be removed.
- Installing a program on Windows 10
- This is nice and simple! Just click the download link and it will install the Wirecast .zip folder. Click to unzip it, and you should see the Application. You can transfer to your Desktop to find it easily.
- Uninstalling a program on Windows 10
- To uninstall the program, find the application (either on the Desktop or in the Apps and Features list in the System Settings. Right click, and select uninstall.
System Requirements Operating System
- Minimum: MacOS Sierra, Mac OS X El Capitan / Windows 7, 8, 10
- Recommended: Windows 10 / MacOS Sierra
- Minimum: i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz
- NOTE: May be insufficient for 1080p+ or 60 fps workflows
- Recommended: i7 quad-core @ 2.8GHz+
- Minimum: 4GB RAM
- Recommended: 16GB+ RAM
- Minimum: 2GB, 7200 RPM for record to disk
- NOTE: Additional hard disk space required for record to disk
- Recommended: 500GB+, Solid State OS Drive
- Minimum: Intel HD, DirectX 11 capable
- NOTE: Insufficient for advanced Multi-Viewer workflows
- Recommended: Nvidia GeForce or AMD Radeon, 1GB+ video memory
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra||Windows 10, macOS High Sierra|
|Processor||i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz 1||i7 quad-core @ 2.8GHz+|
|Memory||4GB RAM||16GB+ RAM|
|Hard Drive||2GB 2, 7200 RPM for record to disk||500GB+, Solid State OS Drive|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD 3, DirectX 11 capable||Nvidia GeForce or AMD Radeon, 1GB+ video memory|
|Internet Connectivity||If behind a firewall, check with your CDN for any sites to whitelist