If you use Presto to send live stats, then you're in the right spot! Stretch Internet's GameCentral 2.0 is compatible with Presto to post stats right up alongside your broadcasts in your portal. As long as you follow these brief instructions, you should be able to incorporate Presto stats with your live stream with ease!
Once you've scheduled your live stats in the Event Editor, a GAME ID will be generated (you'll have to go back into the event you created to see the GAME ID). This is what you'll need to continue adjusting your Presto settings.
Game Day Setup
- Log into your Presto account at http://prestosports.com/admin
- Head to the Live Stats tab in Game Day and click the "Stat partners" link to make your adjustment.
- From there, you will see a list of providers. Go ahead and check the box next to Stretch Internet (see below).
Be sure to enter your Stretch Internet username and password that we provided to you. This is generally the same username and password you would use to login to the CMS, unless we specifically tell you otherwise.
When sending stats to Stretch, we will provide a specific ID for your game. This needs to be the GAMEID received in the XML.
- Save your game as the specific ID we have provided (you will need to change the ID every game). PrestoSports will extract this from the XML file to send to Stretch Internet.
- When your game is complete, the file may be changed to whatever you wish.
Lastly, make sure to click save at the bottom of the page. Once you start the game, we should receive live stats!
If at any point you have questions, or need help setting stats up, give our support team a ring!