Looking for a way to relay a quick message to all of your viewers? Try posting a Ticker Message!
Ticker messages will show up in a banner across the top of the video player. Users will have the option to close it after reading, so you don't have to worry about it interfering with the viewing experience.
Common uses for ticker messages include:
- Weather delays ("This game is currently in a rain delay. We will be back up shortly!")
- Technical issues ("We're currently experiencing technical difficulties, thank you for your patience!")
- Welcome message ("Welcome to University Baseball!")
- Tournament info ("This is the semi-final of the Annual Holiday Tournament.")
- Updated broadcast info ("The start of this game was delayed, it will now begin at 7:30.")
How to Post a Ticker Message
1. Log into the CMS and open a new or exiting event.
2. Type your desired message in the text field at the top of the event editor (see image below).
3. Hit submit at the bottom of the page when you're done!
We know things can get busy during events, so if you need us to put a ticker message up for you, don't hesitate to reach out and let us know!